14.4.09

(Taking a moment to announce something here.)

Hey there various readers and possible fans of the products from my odd creativity! :D How's Earth today? Oh, wait...dead...that's right, eheh...

But that's NOT the point of this post, the point IS however, that I have yet another blog started up that I will begin to write in shortly. This new blog can be found here: http://vexenesis-beyond.blogspot.com

Random person: VHAT IS ZIS CRAP YOU POST, Vexiiiiizz!? Vhere is the killer robots, and zee eeeevil Axeeeon, and zee freakish artificial ahngels zat save zee Nova streeeeam?!

Answer: *Ponders in befuddlement with the random person's weird accent* Erm...yeeeeaaaah, anyway...

This new blog will take place back on Earth, in the year 2,100A.D --About the time that humans first discovered the stream of Nova as a usable power source, and how it was later on that Aristaisia even came into existence to begin with. All new characters will be introduced and written as in place of Vexenesis and Xenon (Considering they don't even exist yet). It will be almost a history of what happened before the main plot came into place, a prequel.

EDIT: There IS a new post now.


There are no posts in it currently, but I'll be working on that shortly (hopefully will have the first post out by Friday or Saturday). However, I think posts in both this blog and that one will come at a more regular pace once I get my laptop in May... *Wink* ;D


Anyway, thanks for reading my random crap, and hope to see you around!